Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday that his lawyers “can’t even believe” the contents of Project Veritas videos appearing to show a CNN employee saying the network worked to defeat Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Trump suggested that a lawsuit could be in the works during an appearance on the latest edition of conservative online talk show The Dan Bongino Show . Host Dan Bongino asked the former president for his reaction to the videos, which were surreptitiously recorded by the conservative group, while suggesting that they offered proof the network was “dedicated” to removing Trump from office. “This was an incredible thing, for this to have happened was just outrageous,” Trump said. “We knew it was happening anyway Dan, look, nobody doubted it. But now we have it from a pretty top executive, we have it there.” “What are we going to do with it? I don’t know, maybe we will do something with it,” continued Trump. “But we read the transcripts and the lawyers can’t even believe it. This is like a campaign contribution of magnitudes like nobody’s ever seen before.” A series of Project Veritas videos filmed with a hidden camera showed Charlie Chester, said to… Read full this story
- Donald Trump's lawyers tell CNN they will SUE over 'bias' as they pounce on undercover footage of junior producers and technical staff claiming boss Jeff Zucker 'has a vendetta' against the president
- Trump Campaign Vows to Sue CNN for Bias After Project Veritas’ Latest Leaks
- Trump threatens to sue CNN — CNN shrugs
- Trump threatens to sue CNN, seeks 'substantial' payment over damages: letter
- How Donald Trump defied all odds
- 'You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo': Donald Trump claims no wrongdoing in Ukraine saga because government there was unaware U.S. was holding up military aid
- Donald Trump says he may 'TERMINATE' New York Times and Washington Post – but he only means they won't be delivered to the White House anymore
- Can Marco Rubio beat Donald Trump?
- Trump prepares to sue CNN for bias, seek 'maximum' damages
- Trump is planning to sue CNN for 'misrepresention.' This ex-solicitor general thinks CNN will love it.
- UPDATE 2-Trump threatens to sue CNN, seeks 'substantial' payment over damages -letter
- Whistleblower behind Democratic impeachment inquiry says there's a THIRD reason they could be accused of bias against Donald Trump but stays tight-lipped on what it is
Donald Trump Suggests He May Sue CNN Over Project Veritas Video Allegedly Proving Bias have 392 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.