Sen. Josh Hawley Joshua (Josh) David Hawley Biden sparks bipartisan backlash on Afghanistan withdrawal Cruz raises .3 million in first quarter of 2021 Exclusive: GOP senators seek FBI investigation into Biden Pentagon nominee MORE (R-Mo.) has raised more than $3 million during the first three months of 2021 after leading efforts to block President Biden Joe Biden IRS to roll out payments for ,000 child tax credit in July Capitol Police told not to use most aggressive tactics in riot response, report finds Biden to accompany first lady to appointment for ‘common medical procedure’ MORE ‘s win, according to a new report. Hawley, who was the first Senate Republican to announce he would oppose the congressional certification of Biden’s Electoral College victory, hauled in more than 57,000 donations during the first quarter, including $600,000 during the 2 1/2 weeks following the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, Politico reported . In announcing he would oppose the certification of Biden’s Electoral College victory, Hawley referenced claims of voter fraud in Pennsylvania, assertions that were eventually thrown out in court. ADVERTISEMENT "Let me say again, as I have said before: the lawless violence at the Capitol last week was criminal. There can be no quibbling about… Read full this story
- Electoral College, bane of democracy
- Should the Electoral College Be Abolished?
- Federal break for NJ's high taxes is on chopping block
- Live: Michigan U.S. Presidential Election results, polls
- Clinton's popular vote lead surpasses 2 million
- GOP Elector Says He's Being Intimidated, Harassed by Anti-Trump Activists
- Michigan Supreme Court denies Jill Stein's recount effort
- MUST-SEE: Cavuto Faces Off with Pelosi's Daughter as Electors Demand Russia Briefing
- Cavuto Battles Gov. Richardson: 'Are You Saying Electors Should Flip Votes?'
- Trump: I'll accept the election results — 'if I win'
- Jill Stein raises funds for statewide recount
- Lead in the water: Are you at risk?
Hawley raises $3M after leading efforts to block Electoral College results: report have 294 words, post on thehill.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.