Khloe Kardashian is feeling ‘strong and happy,’ after speaking out about her body image struggles. The 36-year-old reality star candidly spoke about warring with her weight and image for years, after an unedited photo of her in a bikini was leaked online without her permission last weekend. ‘It was a huge release for her to be able to speak her truth finally and she is feeling strong and happy,’ a source told Page Six . Living her truth: Khloe Kardashian, 36, is feeling ‘strong and happy,’ after speaking out about her body image struggles following leaked unedited photo drama over the weekend The insider shared with the publication: ‘There’s been an outpouring of support from friends, family and business partners. It’s truly been amazing – everyone applauding her for opening up about her struggles that they all know have been weighing on her for many years.’ After a leaked photo of her in a bikini began circulating online last weekend, it was reported that she and her family were working overtime to wipe any trace of it from the internet. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Kate Upton comments on the Khloe Kardashian photo scandal…… Khloe Kardashian has been ‘deluged with proposals’ from…… Read full this story
- Khloe Kardashian's filter fail EXPOSED! Fans call out reality star for heavily altering selfie after original look is finally revealed on Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Khloé Kardashian flashes her toned legs in a chic thigh-split maxi dress as she prepares for bed
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians teaser: Kylie Jenner makes rare move of snapping back at her mother as she takes SHOTS: 'Let me f***ing live!'
- Now Kim's a BILLIONAIRE! Coty Inc splashes out $200m on 20% of Kardashian's beauty empire as she overtakes sister Kylie Jenner in the wealth stakes
- Making a splash! Kim Kardashian shows off a little too much in completely see-through dress for beach photoshoot in Malibu
- 'It's not OK': Lisa Rinna's daughter Amelia Gray Hamlin responds to RHOBH's Garcelle Beauvais for her 'body shaming' comments
- Katie Price reveals 'incredibly strong and brave' son Harvey is OUT of intensive care and says his condition has 'improved' as she shares snaps with her boy in hospital
- Savannah Chrisley reveals she's having her third surgery for endometriosis: 'I just feel like my body has given up on me'
- Heartbroken John Travolta pays tribute to his 'bright, beautiful and loving' wife Kelly Preston after she dies aged 57 following a secret two-year battle against breast cancer
- Kourtney Kardashian and ex Scott Disick joke around on vacation at Lake Coeur d'Alene... after showing brother-in-law Kanye West support
- 'A princess every day': Kim Kardashian dresses Chicago, two, as Elsa from Frozen... after Caribbean trip 'to save marriage to Kanye West'
- Loose Women’s Nadia Sawalha thanks fans for support after she’s slammed by Coleen Nolan manager
Khloe Kardashian is feeling 'strong and happy' after receiving outpouring of support following recent body drama have 461 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.