After posting a job opening on LinkedIn last month, PUBG had hinted that it is going to make its comeback in India. Now, the gaming firm has posted several job vacancies on Microsoft's professional networking website, which are basically for Senior Marketing Manager – India, Product Manager – India, Video Editor – India, and Product Analyst – India. These openings are for the Bengaluru location. Earlier a report revealed that Krafton is working hard to bring the Indian version of the battle royale to the country soon and the company is in talks with the Indian government and awaiting their approvals and feedback for the re-launch of the PUBG Mobile India in the country. The job posting is 4 days old and it can be assumed that the company is working towards building a team and there can be teasers or revelation of the launch date. Meanwhile, a report quoting GodNixon, also known as Luv Sharma, a popular PUBG Mobile content creator , has reportedly claimed that the government has approved the re-entry of PUBG Mobile in India, finally. Zee News App: Read latest news of India and world, bollywood news, business updates, cricket scores, etc. Download the Zee news… Read full this story
- Tuesday briefing: Eight out of work for each job vacancy
- OnePlus Nord review: Gets the job done
- Delhi government launches job portal - here's everything we know so far
- Unemployed Vietnamese brave scorching heat to find jobs
- Here’s why Apple launched an iPhone with a ‘small’ screen
- Amazon aims to create 1 million jobs by 2025
- India is blocking more apps in the wake of the TikTok ban
- Coronavirus latest: Austria tightens regulations after rise in cases
- Coronavirus: What jobs are available post-lockdown?
- Try something new with unusual summer job opportunities
- Coronavirus latest: Global infections top 15 million
- News updates from Hindustan Times at 5 pm: Legal notices to Siddaramaiah, DK Shivakumar over Covid-19 scam allegation and all the latest news
PUBG Mobile to be back in India? Here’s what its latest job vacancies on LinkedIn says have 309 words, post on zeenews.india.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.