How will Lady Gaga top four outfits and a show ? Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images Breaking: Jason Derulo will fall down the stairs at the Met Gala this year. The famed ball benefiting the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art will now take place on September 13 instead of in May, per Vogue . Following 2020's canceled event, the informal formal dress code — inspired by this year's two-part exhibition — will celebrate the trends born out of the capitalist experiment we call home: The United States of America. "I think that the emphasis on conscious creativity was really consolidated during the pandemic and the social justice movements," Andrew Bolton, the Wendy Yu curator in charge of the Costume Institute, told Vogue . "And I've been really impressed by American designers' responses to the social and political climate, particularly around issues of body inclusivity and gender fluidity, and I'm just finding their work very, very self-reflective. I really do believe that American fashion is undergoing a Renaissance." The two-part exhibition will be presented over the course of 2021 and 2022 in different areas of the museum. Part one, "In America: A Lexicon of Fashion," will open in the… Read full this story
- Christian Bale said that Donald Trump thought he was Bruce Wayne the one time they met
- Anne Hathaway's Self-Referential Diva Is The Best Part Of 'Ocean's 8'
- Kim tells Kourtney to 'shut the f--k up' in the intense new 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' teaser
- Fan of 'KUWTK'? Season 15 will offer you a chance to win big with your Amazon Alexa!
- Kimberly Guilfoyle shows love for Donald Trump Jr. at National Christmas Tree lighting
- A journey through 2018's top pop culture moments
- Watch Kim K. tell her family she's expecting a fourth child in the new 'KUWTK' trailer
- Major shakeup underway at Calvin Klein
- Tom Ford responds to reports claiming he called Melania a 'glorified escort'
- Melania Trump refuses to change one thing about her style since she's been in the White House
- Why Melania Trump will likely never be on the cover of Vogue again
- Melania Trump stuns in fuchsia to welcome South Korean president to the White House
The Met Gala Returns With a Two-Part American Fashion Celebration have 361 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.