- Only on Android: The best apps you'll only find on Google's OS
- 25 essential business apps for Android
- iOS 8 features Apple didn't talk about
- 5 easily installed utilities for improving your online privacy
- Mobile apps need context to hit the right targets
- Forrester Research: Mobile-device management a heavy-handed approach
- Former NSA Security Architect Pushes Email Encryption For The Masses
- Canary review: A sophisticated home-security system packed inside a camera
- 10 ways iBeacon is changing the future of shopping
- Your iPhone May Spy on You (Update: Apple Responds)
- Can You Trust Apple with Your Data?
- Does Google Glass Pose Safety, Health and Security Risks?
Android developers will need to add iOS-like privacy information soon have 298 words, post on www.zdnet.com at May 7, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.