BRITAIN'S biggest family is getting even bigger, as parents-of-22 Sue and Noel Radford have announced they are expecting another grandchild. The new baby, who will be born to the couple's eldest child Chris, 31, will be their seventh grandchild. Currently Chris has two children, Maisie, three, and Jacob, one, and the excited dad posted the announcement on Instagram, saying his baby is due in September. He shared a photo of the baby scan, and wrote: "So that's baby number 3 cooking nicely another little boy." Sue and Noel's other grandkids are Daisy, eight, Ayprill, six, and Leo, five, who were born to their daughter Sophie, 27, and her husband Joe Broadley. Their daughter Millie, 19, gave birth to baby Ophelia in September, and she still lives in the family's home in Morecambe, Lancashire. Sue and Noel revealed how excited they are for the new baby, posting on their main account: "Another beautiful grandson on the way." Sue, 46, and Noel , 50, are parents to Chris, 31, Sophie, 27, Chloe, 25, Jack, 24, Daniel, 22, Luke, 20, Millie, 19, Katie, 18, James, 17, Ellie, 15, Aimee, 14, Josh, 13, Max, 12, Tillie, 10, Oscar, nine, Casper, eight, Hallie, five, Phoebe,… Read full this story
- 'My bump has finally popped!' Mother of Britain's biggest family Sue Radford shares a picture of her blossoming stomach as she reveals her 22nd child is only ten weeks away
- EXCLUSIVE: Louis Tomlinson's mum has seen his lovechild in the womb and both families are 'getting on great' – so why is mother-to-be talking about hiring a lawyer?
- Pregnant mum-of-21 Sue Radford gives glimpse inside her chaotic family home as she shows off her baby’s new pram
- Pregnant mum-of-21 Sue Radford gets excited her bump has ‘finally popped’ after worrying about it being small
- Should Britain's South Asian community be wary of Brexit?
- Pregnant Sue Radford shares video of her ‘wriggly’ belly as she waits for baby number 22
- Mum-of-21 Sue Radford shows just how quickly her house turns into a tip living with so many kids
- Mum reveals genius way she uses babygrow clasp to avoid messy clothes during nappy change and toilet training
- Thomas Markle threatens to give an interview every 30 DAYS until Prince Harry or Meghan call him as he says: 'I can't sit in silence for the rest of my life waiting for someone to get back to me'
- Mum-of-seven reveals ‘school bag station’ to speed up her busy mornings and parents love it
- Best mates who are desperate to look like twins dye their blonde hair black, wear the same outfits and get matching fillers
- Thomas Markle speaks out about Harry and Meghan in new tell-all documentary
Britain’s biggest family the Radfords gets even LARGER as parents-of-22 Sue and Noel announce new grandson is on the way have 431 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.