Acclaimed Pakistani TV star Hira Mani was robbed by two men in Karachi on Saturday, it was confirmed via her social media. The Merey Paas Tum Ho actor, 32, turned to her Instagram with a CCTV footage of two men on bikes ambushing her and her two sons outside of their home and riding away with her mobile phone and other costly belongings. After the mugging, the actor dropped a message to the muggers, on her social media, saying: "Dear mobile snatcher, I forgive you." Mani was showed with prayers full of concerns from fans and fellow industry stars who expressed their sympathies with the actor and voiced their alarm over the escalating cases of street crimes in Karachi.
- 'The devastation is unlike anything we’ve ever seen': Rescuers reveal magnitude of Dorian's destruction as they search flooded homes for victims of the Bahamas' worst ever hurricane that left seven dead
- The Yankees Twenty-Five Most Memorable Home Runs
- The Latest: US lawmaker says UK bomb showed ‘sophistication’
- Texas Olympic swimmers robbed at gunpoint in Rio
- Chris Gethard explains his new IFC deal and how he makes his public-access show
- North Carolina Sports: An Open Letter to MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred
- Hoop Thoughts: Inside the decision to create a midseason bracket show
- The Shoot: Robbie E on the challenges of wrestling in Japan with a young family at home
- Offense clicking as Brady prepares for home debut
- ‘He came to watch a football match’: Man is in critical condition after Liverpool, Roma fans clash
- Penn State recruit charged with alleged robbery of Philadelphia Wawa
- The Manfreds are still Makin’ Tracks
CCTV footage shows Hira Mani robbed outside home in Karachi have 261 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 2, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.