close Video Liz Cheney speaks out after being ousted by Republican Party Former GOP conference chair Rep. Liz Cheney responds to being ousted of her position, and speaks out against her successor Elise Stefanik This is a rush transcript from “Fox News Sunday,” May 16, 2021. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated. CHRIS WALLACE, FOX NEWS ANCHOR: I’m Chris Wallace. Tensions boil over in the Middle East and the CDC does an about-face on masks. (BEGIN VIDEOTAPE) DR. ROCHELLE WALENSKY, CDC DIRECTOR: We have all longed for this moment. WALLACE (voice-over): The Centers for Disease Control now saying fully vaccinated people can remove their masks indoors as well as outside, but the new guidelines creating confusion as states, cities, and businesses scramble to decide what they’ll do. The change coming just two days after a contentious hearing on Capitol Hill. SEN. BILL CASSIDY (R-LA): I’m incredibly frustrated, and the American people are frustrated. SEN. SUSAN COLLINS (R-ME): I always considered the CDC to be the gold standard. I don’t anymore. WALLACE: We’ll discuss the politics and the science with Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the head of the CDC. Then — REP. ELISE STEFANIK (R-NY): My focus… Read full this story
- Jeff Flake Wants to Save the Republican Party’s Soul. The Party Seems Uninterested.
- 'Holocaust' trends on Twitter after Ocasio-Cortez, Liz Cheney remarks on concentration camps
- Meghan McCain and Liz Cheney Engage In Twitter Feud Over Torture After Trump's CIA Nomination
- Powell: 'The Republican Party has got to get a grip on itself'
- Obama Calls Trump the Product of a Republican Party Gone Mad
- Nikki Haley Promoted As 2024 GOP ‘Frontrunner’ By Dallas County Republican Party
- Cruz, Graham and Cheney call on Trump to end all nuclear waivers for Iran
- Turkey launches assault on US ally, as Republicans turn on Trump
- US midterm elections – Democrats fail to crush Donald Trump as ‘magic man’ President hails ‘tremendous success’ for the Republicans
- Liz Truss' car crash radio interview is the greatest on-air meltdown in years
- Republican Senate Candidate Praises Hitler and Sparks Condemnation From California GOP
- What Is 'Shadow Banning' and Is Twitter Doing It to Republicans, Like Donald Trump Claims?
Liz Cheney speaks out after being ousted by Republican Party have 356 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 16, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.