Supplied The 2021 edition of the French Film Festival Aotearoa will screen in 11 towns and cities over the next five weeks. New Zealand's annual celebration of Gallic cinema has been revamped. Now known as the French Film Festival Aotearoa, the 2021 edition will unspool in 11 different towns and cities across the nation over the next five weeks. It features more than 20 carefully curated titles, hand-picked gems selected to "showcase the delight and diversity of French cinema to Kiwi audiences", says the Festival's new director Fergus Grady. "We're incredibly proud of our 2021 programme. From new releases, to 4k restorations of old classics, this year's films showcase the best of the best of cinéma français." After looking through the line-up and being lucky enough to preview a selection of titles, Stuff to Watch has picked out eight great movies we believe are well worth checking out. READ MORE: Eight great documentaries to check out at this year’s Doc Edge Film Festival Eight classic movies turning 50 this year (and where you can watch them) Oscars 2021: Here’s how Stuff’s reviewers rated the best picture nominees Aline A glitzy, sweeping biopic of a Quebec-born youngest child of 14 who… Read full this story
- Meet the 19-Year-Old Wunderkind Director Stunning the Tribeca Film Festival
- Céline Dion Makes Her Met Gala Debut in High-Slit Versace Gown and Statement Headpiece
- Coronavirus cancellations: Major festivals, concerts, events and attravtions postponed due to virus fears
- Everything happens in Adelaide in March – our picks of the festival
- Johnny Marr: How Trump, Brexit Inspired Political New Album ‘Call the Comet’
- Ridley Scott On ‘The Martian’ And Why ‘Star Wars’ And ‘2001’ Sent Him To Space With ‘Alien:’ Toronto Q&A
- How celebrities will protest around Trump's inauguration
- Corona Chronicles: Fox News’ Brett Baier Adjusts to Working from Home, ‘This Is Us’ Actress Battles Anxiety and Other Personal Stories
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Caroline Flack to Honor Blackman
- 2010's Summer Movie Preview Spectacular in 3D Duo-Vision - Part 1!
- Kacey Musgraves Sings Her Hit 'Rainbow' During
- Deadpool Dominates Box Office Again with $55 Million
Crazy Celine Dion-inspired 'biopic' headlines French Film Festival Aotearoa 2021 have 350 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.