Deputy PM urges HCM City to tighten COVID-19 prevention measures at religious establishments 251 more COVID-19 patients confirmed on Tuesday Việt Nam hopes for more int’l support in accessing COVID-19 vaccines Health ministry issues colour-coded COVID-19 risk guidance for localities Vietnam Airlines to pilot digital health passport IATA Travel Pass The Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases where the patient was treated. VNA photo HÀ NỘI – A 76-year-old man has died of COVID-19-related complications, the 48th death recorded in Việt Nam. The man, who lived in Hữu Lũng District in Lạng Sơn Province, had been isolated at Hữu Lũng District Medical Centre after he came into close contact with a positive patient. He tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on May 7 and was transferred to the Đông Anh branch of the Central Hospital for Tropical Diseases suffering from pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2. His condition worsened and on May 23 he showed symptoms of respiratory failure and hypotension. Despite extensive treatment, including a blood transfusion, it was determined by medical experts there was a high-risk he might not survive. The man died on the evening of May 31 and the cause of death has been recorded as severe pneumonia caused by… Read full this story
- Resident at a nursing home where a coronavirus cluster broke out dies from COVID-19 - taking Australia's toll to 69
- Coronavirus: Germany eases COVID-19 restrictions on playgrounds, churches
- Coronavirus treatments: Remdesivir, hydroxychloroquine and vaccines for COVID-19
- China tries to contain new coronavirus outbreak
- 'Hopefully, the curve should flatten out by monsoon'
- How does India, a country of 1.3 billion people, have around 1,000 coronavirus deaths?
- Coronavirus live updates: 30 million newly unemployed in 6 weeks
- Coronavirus live updates: LA to test everyone for free
- Fears for the Queen and Prince Philip as Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus - 13 days after last seeing his mother
- The Latest: Israel’s health minister has new coronavirus
- Coronavirus live updates: US says China hid severity of outbreak to hoard supplies
- Healthy over-70s ‘to be freed from strict lockdown’ after warning of ‘rebellion’ if younger Brits are allowed out first
Elderly man dies of COVID-19 complications have 348 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.