June 01, 2021 10:37 The ban on gatherings of five or more people is being lifted Tuesday for all Koreans who have been vaccinated against coronavirus. People who had their first or second injection are exempt from the gathering ban 14 days afterward. At the moment, only people over 65 and some other priority groups are being vaccinated, but in the long run the easing of lockdown offers hope to the wider population as Korea’s vaccination efforts gather pace. In a bid to encourage people to get vaccinated and overcome their fear of side effects, those who have had their first shot can also visit national forests and some public museums for free and get some discounts in other public facilities. But even vaccinated people must wear masks outdoors until July. The daily tally of new coronavirus infections stood at 459 as of Tuesday morning, below 500 for three days in a row. Coronavirus Spreads Quickly Outside Seoul Korea Struggles to Contain Coronavirus Surge Seoul Faces Harder Lockdown Seoul Lockdown Extended for Another Week Daily COVID Infections Surge Above 1,000 Korea Likely to Stay in Lockdown for Weeks Wearing Masks Remains Mandatory COVID Infections Increase Among Younger Koreans Seoul Lockdown… Read full this story
- As Driving Ban Lifted, Saudi Women in Crosshairs of Change
- Fact-Checking An Anti-Vax 'Vaccine Symposium'
- Opinion: Lifting China's Console Ban Won't Matter
- BAN PARENTS
- BAN NURSING HOMES (JUST KILL YOUR PARENTS)
- Anti-Vaxxers Compare New York Ban to the Holocaust
- How Easy Are Vaccine Exemptions? Take A Look At The Oregon Model
- You’re Not ‘Flu Shot People’? Then You’re Not Touching My Baby
- Naturopath Banned from Practicing for Spreading Anti-Vax Propaganda
- Unvaccinated People Banned From Public Places in New York
- Federal Vaccine Court Quietly Pays Out Billions
- A Parent-To-Parent Campaign To Get Vaccine Rates Up
Gathering Ban Lifted for Vaccinated People have 283 words, post on english.chosun.com at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.