The Iron Giant. Photo: The Iron Giant/Warner Bros. Pictures This list was updated June 12, 2017 to reflect Netflix's current offerings. Netflix can be overwhelming — so many options, yet so hard to browse — and we here at Vulture try to make it easier for you to find a great film, fest. We've previously weeded through the streaming service's horror selections . Today, we present the best sci-fi movies on Netflix (and sci-fi movies that touch other genres, like horror and fantasy) … as well as the worst, the weirdest, and everything in between. As always, feel free to note anything we've left out in the comments. We'll update this list as titles are added and removed. The Good Everyone's going to have differing opinions on which movies are great, but I think we can all agree that the ones below are more likely to fall in the plus column than the minus. The Iron Giant (1999) World of Tomorrow (2015) Judge Dredd (1995) Europa Report (2013) If you think "found footage" is an abused gimmick, Sebastián Cordero's 2013 space mission film may change your mind. Taking place inside a lunar module resting on the surface of Jupiter's moon,… Read full this story
- The 20 Best Movies of 2018
- The 50 Best Performances of 2018 (from Netflix to Broadway) To Binge Over Christmas Break
- ‘Roma’ movie review: A word before you stream this Netflix gem ...
- All The Hot Movies For Winter
- Brilliant ‘Cold War,’ ‘Fyre’ your best bets for weekend movies Jan. 18
- The Men Behind Netflix’s ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Reboot on the Art (and Science) of Movie Riffing
- These great films were tragically overlooked in 2018
- People Who Died: Remembering Wildcards and Underdogs Who Gave Us Everything from Atari Games and the Green Bean Casserole
The Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix Right Now have 299 words, post on www.vulture.com at June 12, 2017. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.