Talk of the Town Important updates from your fellow community members and local leaders. Choose from the following: View neighbor posts View classifieds Long Beach, CA | Neighbor Post | 3d A Jackson , Neighbor Just because they rich, don't make them above the law !!! We get ticketed, they get letters ! They didn't send my sister a letter ! They ticketed her ! HAVE AND HAVE NOT ! Thank Reply Share Write your reply Reply Long Beach, CA | Neighbor Post | 3d Adreana Langston , Neighbor Do You Know A High School Student Attempting To Earn College Credit And Interested In The Ocean? https://bit.ly/OceanConservationCourse1 High School Students Earn 3 College Credits at the Aquarium! The program is limited to 30 students. The course will be taught by the Aquarium's President and CEO, Dr. Peter Kareiva and Aquarium staff experts. The Course is FREE for High School Students and the Aquarium will reimburse the $52 registration fees to any High School student enrolled in the course. Students need to enroll directly with Orange Coast College or submit their interest form for more information. Thank Reply Share Write your reply Reply Long Beach | Neighbor News | Aug 17… Read full this story
- Long Beach shooting: Two dead following 'workplace violence incident' in Southern Californian city
- Villagers stunned as entire beach that washed away 30 years ago reappears overnight after freak tide
- Lastminute.com slashes prices on holidays and hotels in new daily deals of week-long sale
- The world's best 50 beaches have been revealed
- The world's best 50 beaches have been revealed and you're going to want to visit all of them
- 'Mind-blowing creature' discovered on Weymouth beach
- Brilliant value at money-saving paradise Sunny Beach resort in Bulgaria
- Rock legend Ian Gillan kickstarts fundraising for Guitars on the Beach in style
- The 'absurd' proposal of beach huts could still be a possibility
- Are you willing to get your hands dirty and join the Great Dorset Beach Clean?
- Hemsby lifeboat crew thank businesses and people for donations following severe beach erosion
- Decision time for revised Swanage beach hut plans at Pines Hotel
Long Beach have 332 words, post on patch.com at August 23, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.