In his recent article on Vietnam's contributions to human civilization, Han Fangming, Vice Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, and Chairman of Chahar Institute, a well-known think tank of diplomacy and international relations, the article systematically analyses the original ideal and development of socialism in Vietnam from the perspective of its reality. It points to the origins and goals of as well as persistence and firmness in a number of theories of Vietnam's socialist-oriented market economy and the human-centered development strategy. Han wrote that the socialist-oriented market economy initiated by Vietnam is a new plan for the cause of contemporary socialism, a new development in the Vietnamization of Marxism, and the expansion of Ho Chi Minh Thought. The Vietnamese Party chief's article summarizes the experience of Vietnam's socialism development and the essence of his thoughts on governance, which are helpful for the theoretical exchanges and wisdom sharing among political parties around the world, and provide more governance solutions for the international community to learn from, Han stressed. The Chinese scholar also mentioned to the time-honored relations between China and Vietnam. The sustained, healthy and stable development of China-Vietnam relations is conducive to the… Read full this story
- Vietnam should prepare for sovereignty challenges: party chief
- Vietnamese Party chief congratulates China’s General Secretary Xi Jinping on re-election
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- ‘A nation at risk’: Has Chinese leader Xi Jinping bitten off more than he can chew?
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- Vietnam condemns China's sovereignty violations at ASEAN meeting
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- Vietnam, China hold gov’t-level negotiation on territory, border
- Party meeting to focus on better governance
- Chinese agents are undermining Australia's sovereignty, Clive Hamilton's controversial new book claims
- UK Defense Minister's Belligerent Rhetoric Toward Russia, China Absurd - Scholar
- China takes path of development suitable to domestic conditions, say experts
Party chief’s article asserts soundness of Vietnam’s path towards socialism: Chinese scholar have 316 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 30, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.