In his recent article on Vietnam's contributions to human civilization, Han Fangming, Vice Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, and Chairman of Chahar Institute, a well-known think tank of diplomacy and international relations, the article systematically analyses the original ideal and development of socialism in Vietnam from the perspective of its reality. It points to the origins and goals of as well as persistence and firmness in a number of theories of Vietnam's socialist-oriented market economy and the human-centered development strategy. Han wrote that the socialist-oriented market economy initiated by Vietnam is a new plan for the cause of contemporary socialism, a new development in the Vietnamization of Marxism, and the expansion of Ho Chi Minh Thought. The Vietnamese Party chief's article summarizes the experience of Vietnam's socialism development and the essence of his thoughts on governance, which are helpful for the theoretical exchanges and wisdom sharing among political parties around the world, and provide more governance solutions for the international community to learn from, Han stressed. The Chinese scholar also mentioned to the time-honored relations between China and Vietnam. The sustained, healthy and stable development of China-Vietnam relations is conducive to the… Read full this story
- The Slutty Resurgence of New York's Underground Gay Sex Parties
- For startups in Vietnam, independence has its challenges
- Frog Design: 'Chinese soccer moms' and why software is king
- The CRM Watchlist Part IV: The Social Mainstream
- Social enterprise: Is it dead or alive?
- US will cede leadership in APAC by abandoning TPP: US trade chief
- Pokemon Go Helped Me Cope With My Social Anxiety
- The Pirate Party: Justice for legitimate ex-users of Megaupload
- We Aren't Imagining It: The Tech Industry Needs More Women
- Cyberwar: A guide to the frightening future of online conflict
- Move Before You’re Ready: Get Started Without Being an “Expert”
- Cyberweapons are now in play: From US sabotage of a North Korean missile test to hacked emergency sirens in Dallas
Party chief’s article asserts soundness of Vietnam’s path towards socialism: Chinese scholar have 329 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.