COVID-19 patients being treated at home in HCM City's Bình Thạnh District get medicines from local health officials. VNA/VNS Photo Đinh Hằng Gia Lộc HCM CITY — The number of fatalities due to COVID-19 was down by 30 per cent in HCM City last week thanks to the improvement in treatment of patients especially at home. The city’s districts and communes have enough health workers, medicines, oxygen cylinders, and generators to efficiently treat patients at home. After two weeks of getting treatment at home, five people belonging to a family in District 12 recovered. N.H, 24, one of them, said: "My uncle was found to have COVID through mass testing at Tân Chánh Hiệp Ward where my family lives. Because his infection was mild, he was treated and isolated at home. Ward health officials delivered medicines to him immediately." A few days later she suffered from anosmia, or loss of smell, and tested positive herself. And then three more people in the family tested positive. But they too had mild symptoms and were treated at home. "At first we were anxious. But after getting detailed advice about the disease's progress, how to treat it and what to do to help… Read full this story
- Major Chinese cities see slower housing price growth in October
- Halfway to boiling: the city at 50C
- Which is the cleanest city in the world?
- Story of cities #25: Shannon – a tiny Irish town inspires China’s economic boom
- Guardiola: Liverpool match not make or break for Manchester City
- Step inside the home of LG’s new audio partner in crime, Meridian Audio
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment And Prevention
- Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 10 Natural Home Remedies For Cold And Flu
- Necrotizing Fasciitis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Cities key to tackling climate crisis – global climate group
- Discover India's poshest homes
HCM City sees decrease in COVID fatalities thanks to improved home treatment have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.