Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Leisure travel appears to be making a comeback in Singapore, with Singapore announcing nine new Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) last week. With so much excitement over the new VTLs, there are a corresponding number of questions regarding how VTL travel actually works. From the number of swab tests required, to whether you need to wear a mask when you arrive at your destination, this is the comprehensive guide you need to read before you book your tickets. Where can you go? There are two countries that are currently part of Singapore’s VTL scheme. Brunei Germany However, anyone without Bruneian citizenship/permanent resident status is still unable to travel freely to Brunei — the Bruneian government is not allowing foreign visitors until further notice. This means that for now, the only country that allows two-way quarantine-free travel is Germany. From Oct. 19, Singaporeans will be spoilt for choice (relatively speaking), as eight other nations will be added to the VTL agreement. Canada Denmark France Italy Netherlands Spain United Kingdom United States Note that there is no requirement to enter these countries through specific VTL flights, so you’re free anytime to travel to these… Read full this story
- Nobel Prize winner zur Hausen: "The low vaccination rate is a great scandal!"
- New Ebola vaccine brings hope to DR Congo
- Malaria vaccination: Paving the way to immunity
- Penang guide: what to do, plus the best bars, restaurants and hotels
- The lanes in Spain: swimming the Costa Brava’s new ‘sea tracks’
- Holidays in Iran: readers’ travel tips
- The 2018(ish) Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog
- Chiang Mai, Thailand, guide: what to do, plus the best hotels and restaurants
- Chris Lane Reveals the Best Part About Living With 'The Bachelor' Alum Lauren Bushnell
- Morocco travel tips: Guide to adventures in Marrakech
- The best travel adapters for 2019
- Chris Lane and 'Bachelor' Alum Lauren Bushnell Are Officially Married
A country-by-country guide to S'pore's new Vaccinated Travel Lanes have 317 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.