SOUTH AFRICA TOUR OF WEST INDIES, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Ngidi took all of his five wickets in the second session. © AFP South Africa continued to make all the noises in the second session of the first Test at St Lucia, bowling their hosts West Indies out for 97 – the lowest Test score in their bilateral history with the Proteas. Leading the charge through the second session was Lungi Ngidi, who had begun the session wicketless but raced past first-session star Anrich Nortje to complete his second Test fifer, the pair claiming nine wickets between them on a helpful track on which the hosts strangely elected to bat. It was, however, Nortje who set the dominos tumbling in the second session. After two overs of quiet, Jermaine Blackwood pushed away from his body to leave the hosts five-down. Nortje, who had four of those wickets, seemed primed for a five-fer before Ngidi found his mojo bowling from the media end with the wind behind him. His pace was up and his probing lines and lengths got the slip cordon busy too. Roston Chase and Joshua da Silva were nicked off in a… Read full this story
- West Indies' Alzarri Joseph set to challenge England again during three-Test #raisethebat series
- West Indies hold on for famous win over England after dramatic first Test
- Shai Hope interview: Headingley heroics 'still sinking in' for West Indies batsman
- Dwayne Bravo @ 500: a T20 bowling phenom
- IPL 2020: Anrich Nortje replaces Chris Woakes at Delhi Capitals
- IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals Replace Chris Woakes With South African Pacer Anrich Nortje
- Courtney Walsh, Wasim Akram, Bob Willis: the rare breed of pace-bowling captains
- Ever wondered how much James Anderson puts into his bowling? How about breaking a rib from effort?
- Stuart Broad up to second in ICC Test bowling rankings
- IPL 2020: Delhi Capitals name Ryan Harris as bowling coach
- Mohammad Nabi, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ben Dunk earn big in CPL 2020 draft
- Three Windies players refuse to travel for England series: Report
Ngidi, Nortje bowl West Indies out for 97 have 323 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.