INDIA WOMEN TOUR OF ENGLAND, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Both Glenn (in pic) and Davies will play for their regional teams to prepare for the ODI series. © Getty Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies were released from England Women’s 17-member squad ahead of the one-off Test against India, on Friday (June 11). All-rounder Glenn and pace bowler Davies will now play for their regional sides – Central Sparks and South East Stars respectively – in the fourth round of the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy. “Sarah Glenn and Freya Davies have been released from the England Women’s Test squad and will both play for their regional teams in this weekend’s Rachael Heyhoe Flint Trophy matches – in preparation for the ODI series that follows,” confirmed England and Wales Cricket Board. England will take on India in the only Test of the tour in Bristol on June 16, the first encounter in the format between the two sides since the Wormsley Test in 2014, which the visitors won by six wickets. The Test will be followed by three ODIs and as many T20Is between June 27 and July 15. © Cricbuzz Share Tweet TAGS India Women tour… Read full this story
- Chroma Squad Will Be Making Its Way To The Switch 'Soon'.
- Fired ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ is in talks to write the ‘Suicide Squad’ sequel
- PUBG Update 29 Now On Test Server, Vikendi Gets Second Rebalance
- PUBG Previews Erangel Map Changes, Now Available On Test Server
- Crew Dragon Completes Thermal Vacuum Tests Ahead of First Test Flight
- Apple Watch Series 5 OS Release Date, Beta Testing Details
- FedEx, Walgreens Team With Wing For Drone Delivery Test
- Unruly Heroes Gets May 28 Release Date For The PlayStation 4
- Ubisoft To Release Four Different AAA Games Through March 2020
- All of the DC Comics movies in the works after ‘Aquaman,’ including a ‘Suicide Squad’ sequel from James Gunn
- 'Suicide Squad': Review
- A Miles Davis Fever Dream: DP Roberto Schaefer on
Glenn, Davies released from England Test squad have 311 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at November 11, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.