Edappadi K Palaniswami SALEM: The AIADMK executive committee meeting will discuss going for appeal against the Madras high court 's verdict quashing the state government's acquisition of late chief minister J Jayalalithaa 's residence Veda Nilayam , former CM and party joint coordinator Edappadi K Palaniswami said on Monday. “We will take a decision on going for appeal after discussing it in the executive committee meeting,” Palaniswami said while interacting with reporters at the AIADMK office in Salem . He said the state government should take steps to construct free houses for people who had lost their houses in a recent LPG cylinder blast in the city. Facebook Twitter Linkedin EMail
- Doing justice to an institution’s rich history
- Rajini wants to be king-maker, not king
- Rajinikanth’s reluctance to follow through on his promises make it hard to take him seriously
- How Aadhaar promotes a digital caste system
- APC CRISIS LATEST: Oshiomhole rebounds as Kano court sets aside suspension
Madras HC verdict on Veda Nilayam: AIADMK executive committee will discuss going for appeal, EPS says | Salem News - Times of India have 158 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.