Document Launch Doc 3:31 PM PT — TMZ obtained the full police report for Springsteen’s arrest, and you can read it above. Bruce Springsteen was glassy-eyed, swaying and reeked of booze when he was arrested for DWI … at least according to cops. According to legal docs, an officer watched Bruce take a shot of Patron Tequila, hop on his motorcycle and start the engine back on November 14. The officer says he informed Bruce drinking was prohibited in that area of Sandy Hook, NJ … and observed the 750 ml bottle of Patron was empty. Getty Springsteen allegedly told the cop he was about to ride out of the park — Gateway National Recreation Area — even though he’d admitted to having 2 shots of tequila in the last 20 minutes. The officer says Bruce smelled strongly of alcohol and his eyes were glassy, so he put the Boss through a field sobriety test, during which he was swaying, and took 45 steps when he was only asked to take 18. Cops say he refused to submit to a breathalyzer test. Gallery Launch Gallery TMZ broke the story … the rock icon was cited for DWI , reckless driving… Read full this story
- Bruce Springsteen Honored at Kennedy Center By Mellencamp, Vedder, Sting
- 'We're coming back stronger!' Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Alicia Keys and Billy Joel lead the way at 12-12-12 Sandy concert
- Dina Lohan Pleads Not Guilty to DWI After Car Crash in New York
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows: Who Got the Biggest Sales Bumps?
- Eagan Mayor Accused of Driving Drunk Blocks From His House
- The Greatest TV Drama of the Past 25 Years, the Finals:
- The new culture war: how Hollywood took on Trump
- Sundance 2020 Hot Titles: Short On Must-Have Pics, Long On Timely, Provocative Subject Matter
- Super Bowl halftime shows, ranked: The 10 most bizarre halftime show moments of all-time
- Fake New York Socialite Scammer "Anna Delvey" Has Been Sentenced To At Least Four Years In Prison
- Post Premium: Our best stories for the week of Jan. 27-Feb. 2
- How NXIVM Was the Ultimate Wellness Scam
Read Bruce Springsteen Police Report: 'Swaying' and Glassy-Eyed During DWI have 329 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.