Containers are loaded on a vessel in Tân Cảng – Cái Mép Thị Vải port in Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu Province. VNA/VNS Photo Huỳnh Ngọc Sơn HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam has many opportunities to enhance exports to the European and American markets but logistic issues are causing bottlenecks to this potential. Deputy Minister Ministry of Industry and Trade Đỗ Thắng Hải addressed a conference yesterday, entitled “Development of Việt Nam’s logistics industry with Europe – America region”. He said that the local logistics industry has had strong development in recent years but still faced many challenges such as service costs, bottlenecks in infrastructure, warehousing, equipment and human resources Hải said that the World Bank’s most recent logistics performance index ranked Việt Nam 39th out of 160 countries and third in Southeast Asia. This is Việt Nam’s highest position to date. He added: "Logistics is also one of the fastest-growing and most stable industries of Việt Nam with an average growth rate of 14-16 per cent per year, contributing to GDP from 4-5 per cent." He calculated the whole country has about 30,000 enterprises operating in the field of logistics, with about 5,000 professional enterprises so far. However, while Europe and America are major trade partners of Việt Nam,… Read full this story
- Grand Marina, Saigon successfully established the sector of branded residences in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam needs a workforce ready for digital development
- Proptech set for strong growth in Viet Nam
- HCL names sales leadership team in Viet Nam, other markets to accelerate growth
- Viet Nam to control CPI growth at less than 3 per cent
- Unconventional entrepreneur develops Việt Nam’s best-known co-working space
- Digital solutions expected at Viet Solutions 2021 for dual target
- Luxembourg and Việt Nam: building a more resilient and sustainable world
- Pfizer committed to supplying COVID-19 vaccines to Việt Nam "as quickly as possible"
- The story of plastic: Solutions and efforts of Unilever Vietnam towards sustainable development
- President Phúc urges deepening Việt Nam-UK strategic partnership
- Asia - Europe cooperation to be increasingly important
Việt Nam to develop its own logistics services to Europe and America have 353 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 18, 2021. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.