Synopsis KSB Ltd., incorporated in the year 1960, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 3814.94 Crore) operating in Irrigation & Allied Services sector. Related Buy JK Cement, target price Rs 3935: ICICI Securities Buy ACC, target price Rs 2710: ICICI Securities Buy Atul Auto, target price Rs 305: Emkay Global Anand Rathi has buy call on KSB with a target price of Rs 1352. The current market price of KSB Ltd. is Rs 1096. Time period given by analyst is one year when KSB Ltd. price can reach defined target. KSB Ltd., incorporated in the year 1960, is a Small Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 3814.94 Crore) operating in Irrigation & Allied Services sector. KSB Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Pumps & Spares, Sale of services, Export Incentives and Scrap for the year ending 31-Dec-2020. Financials For the quarter ended 31-12-2021, the company reported a Consolidated Total Income of Rs 452.80 Crore, up 19.79 % from last quarter Total Income of Rs 378.00 Crore and up 21.49 % from last year same quarter Total Income of Rs 372.70 Crore. Company reported net profit after tax of Rs 37.40 Crore in latest quarter…. Read full this story
- Best Cars Under Rs 10 lakh: Renault Kwid to Tata Nexon
- Best cars under Rs 8 lakh: Renault KWID to Tata Nexon
- Cars Under Rs 7 Lakh In India : Hatchbacks to an Electric Car
- 7 seater cars you can buy under Rs 10 lakh in India
- 8 Seater Cars In India Of Rs 5 Lakhs : Omni, Datsun Go Plus
- Best cars under Rs 4 lakh in India : we detail them for you
- Maruti Baleno: Real reasons why EVERYONE'S buying it
- Best Cars Under Rs 7 Lakh in India : KWID to Nexon
- 5 Hacks To Save Time & Money While Buying or Selling Old Car
- Tata Nexon Price in India, Interior, Mileage, Specs & Colors
- Force Gurkha Xtreme 4x4 vs Isuzu V-Cross 4x4 : Which one to buy & why!
- 20 used cars to buy under Rs. 2 lakh: Hatchbacks, sedans and more
Buy KSB, target price Rs 1352: Anand Rathi have 311 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 7, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.