Higher competitiveness and product quality are essential for Vietnam products to penetrate markets with high standards for imports. Experts said there remain huge opportunities for Vietnam's agricultural exports despite the impacts of the Russia-Ukraine conflict on global trade, especially with the diversified network of trade agreements that the country is a part of. Processing lychees for exports at Hong Giang Trade and Production Cooperative in Bac Giang Province. Photo: Tuan Anh Vice General Secretary of the Handicraft and Wood Industry Association of Ho Chi Minh City (HAWA) Bui Huu Them expected strong prospects for Vietnam's exports of wooden products to the US and EU, currently accounting for 80% of the total turnover in this field. "Local firms should be ready to grasp opportunities in case there is a surge in demand from these markets," Them said. Meanwhile, Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Food Association Do Ha Nam said the fact that western countries are boycotting Russian products means Vietnam could further import fertilizers, wheat, or oil with more competitive prices, but urged the country to take into consideration the impacts of sanctions imposed on Russia. According to Nam, this is the right time for Vietnam to boost the export of… Read full this story
- NAFTA Deal Must End Canada's Milk Protein Scheme: US Agriculture Chief
- Irish producer Ornua 'storing cheddar in Great Britain as Brexit buffer'
- Iranian Exports Collapse Under U.S. Sanctions
- Transforming Vietnam into a regional energy powerhouse
- North Koreans study Vietnam’s economy
- Legal Cannabis Market Continues to Grow Despite Federal Resistance
- Hydro-floating solar farms: new opportunity for Vietnam’s renewable energy sector
- Brexit Boom: UK Exports to Israel Soar by 75 Percent in 2018
- Dina Powell’s Global Foundation Helped Polish Goldman Sachs’ Shattered Image
- Want to go global? Re-think local
- An entrepreneur’s guide to Vietnam’s startup scene
- Doing business in China: trade and export guide
Vietnam has great opportunities in agricultural exports despite global turbulence have 305 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at April 23, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.