Listen to this article While BMW has taken a bold approach to its latest design language, Mercedes continues to play it safe. Take for example this next-generation GLC, which looks precisely as we all imagined it after seeing the C-Class W206. Don’t get us wrong as “predictable” doesn’t always mean boring when talking about a vehicle’s appearance. Sure, it’s not the most exciting model in its segment, but the new high-riding C isn’t offensive either. Our spies have caught a prototype undergoing final testing and looking as if it was a customer’s car. By that we mean it seemingly had all the production bits in place, including a panoramic sunroof. The lack of a license plate indicates the 2023 GLC was spotted on private grounds rather than a public road. Although not immediately noticeable, the BMW X3 competitor had rear-wheel steering, which is expected to have a maximum angle of 4.5 degrees. You can’t tell right away, but the revamped GLC is slightly larger than its predecessor. We’ve heard through the grapevine length will be extended to 4.72 meters (185.8 inches) and the wheelbase will be elongated by 15 mm (0.6 inches). Its increased footprint will unlock an extra 50 liters… Read full this story
- From BlueTEC to 63 S, Mercedes’ GLE-Class variants easily over shadow its old ML moniker
- Watch celebs suck the tailpipe of a hydrogen-powered Mercedes to stay alive in Death Valley
- 2015 Audi A3 vs. 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
- Astronomers Spy Two Planets in Tight Quarters
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare maps, gun camos, scorestreaks and more leaked – rumour
- The Pixelbook nearly doubles Samsung’s Chromebook Pro in price. Is it justified?
- Making Cyberpunk: when Mike Pondsmith met CD Projekt Red
- Building the Case for Biometrics
- Here are the 10 most expensive cars in the world that you wish you could afford
- Air Canada conducted its first flight using 50 percent cooking oil biofuel
- Not just for trucks anymore: Why modern diesels are more popular than ever
- Total War: Shogun 2 patch adds 80-unit battles, 22 new maps, hundreds of fixes
2023 Mercedes GLC Spied With Minimal Camo In Nearly 30 Images have 330 words, post on www.motor1.com at May 3, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.