1. The Hue Tri Pagoda architectural relic site in An Phu commune , Kinh Mon district, Hai Duong province. 2. The Long Phung Temple architectural relic site in Long Dinh commune, Binh Dai district, Ben Tre province. 3. The Chan Thanh Chiem Palace archaeological relic site in Dien Phuong commune, Dien Ban town, Quang Nam province 4. The Cao Dong Trieu Military Post historical relic site in Dong Trieu ward and Hong Phong commune, Dong Trieu town, Quang Ninh province 5. The Dong Truong Cave – an archaeological relic site in Hoi Son commune, Anh Son district, Nghe An province. 6. Dong Hoa Hiep ancient village – an architectural relic site in Dong Hoa Hiep commune , Cai Be district, Tien Giang province. Translated by Thuy Duong
- Hanoi's “red addresses” with President Ho Chi Minh's imprint
- Relic hunters are given permission to cut into the Titanic for the first time since it sank in 1912 to retrieve a Marconi telegraph that issued one of the world's first ever SOS calls as the vessel went down
- Memorial items imbued with Uncle Ho’s image
- A look at President Ho Chi Minh’s house throughout his childhood
More national relic sites recognized have 181 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 31, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.