The Vietnamese embassy and Ukraine migration authorities held a working session on Tuesday regarding the evacuation of Vietnamese citizens. — VNA/VNS Photo MOSCOW — Vietnamese Ambassador to Ukraine Nguyễn Hồng Thạch asked Ukraine agencies to coordinate with the Vietnamese Embassy to seek flexible resolutions to issues facing Vietnamese people fleeing the war, during a meeting with representatives from Ukraine's State Migration Service (SMS) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) on Tuesday (local time). The Ukrainian side thanked Việt Nam for its humanitarian assistance to Ukraine and highly appreciated Việt Nam's active and well-organised evacuation of Vietnamese people from the war-torn country. They suggested the two sides maintain close and effective cooperation in citizen protection; and, if possible, revise and amend cooperation documents to make them relevant to the new reality. Thạch gave his hosts a brief overview of the situation of Vietnamese people living in Ukraine in the past and present. He also provided updates on challenges and difficulties facing Vietnamese fleeing Ukraine who now wish to return, urging competent Ukrainian authorities to work with the Vietnamese Embassy to come up with flexible and timely measures to support them, particularly those who had lost permanent residence papers or have papers pending. Both sides… Read full this story
- Việt Nam takes UN’s human rights recommendations seriously : diplomat
- Việt Nam’s high-ranking military delegation visits EU
- Việt Nam prepare to beat Indonesia: coach Park
- Ukraine reach Euro 2020 as Ronaldo hits milestone
- Cooperatives struggle to access incentives
- Vietnam, China seek ways to promote agricultural cooperation
- ASEAN cooperation helps Brunei diversify economy
- VN, China should strengthen agriculture cooperation, PM says
- National forum on collective economy and cooperatives held in HN
- Vietnam, China should strengthen agriculture cooperation, PM says
- What have Joe and Hunter Biden got to do with Ukraine?
- Trump’s ex-Russia adviser tells impeachment investigators of Giuliani’s efforts in Ukraine
Việt Nam, Ukraine cooperate on citizen protection have 311 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.