The move to control prices of stents and knee implants "made us nervous" and "was worrying", but talks over India-US trade deal "infuse optimism", the global head of American medical device giant Stryker Corporation told News18.com. In an exclusive interview with News18.com, Kevin Lobo, one of the lesser-known, India-born CEOs of the global corporation, said "regulatory clarity" is something that global companies expect from India for designing their business plans and Stryker is eagerly waiting for the successful completion of the trade deal. "Indo-US trade deal is an encouraging move and a step in the right direction," Lobo said. "It's been on hold because the deal involves many other sectors, outside of medical devices. But every day, it feels like it's getting closer and closer," he said, quickly adding: "I am optimistic that it will happen soon." And once that happens, he said, it will give the company more confidence to bring other products to India. Lobo was on a visit to the recently opened Stryker's Global Technology Center (SGTC) built in the middle of the Special Economic Zone area of Gurugram. Ranked among the top 10 medical technology companies across the globe, Stryker offers innovative products and services in… Read full this story
- Singer India rallies 52% in 4 sessions. What CEO says on Rare's investment
- In Depth | Spadework begins for affordable medicines in India
- Explained: First grain cargo ship has left Ukraine since war began — how big a deal is this?
- I check Zomato price only when somebody pings me about it: Deepinder Goyal
- How Holcim Units, Other Indian Cement Firms Fixed Prices: Report
- Cement manufacturers colluded to raise prices & restrict supplies: CCI report
- Rate hikes won’t lead to stress: Axis CEO - Times of India
- Mytrah Energy deal value accretive, EBITDA will improve post acquisition: JSW Energy CEO
- Moneycontrol Pro Weekender | RBI Bulletin: India’s time has arrived
- Robinhood CEO rejects prospect of deal as shares trade higher on earnings
- WazirX trading volumes tank over 50% amid ED probe, ownership controversy
- Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
Price Control of Knee Implants, Stents Made Us Nervous But India-US Trade Deal Infuses Optimism: Stryker's CEO have 355 words, post on www.news18.com at July 13, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.