At the reception, General Giang welcomed the newly-appointed Cuban ambassador to Vietnam and expressed his belief that the Cuban diplomat would have a successful working term, contributing to strengthening the traditional relationship between the two parties, governments, states, peoples, and militaries. The Vietnamese defense chief underlined that Vietnam always bears in mind the wholehearted support of the Party, government, people, and revolutionary armed forces of Cuba in the national revolutionary and construction cause. Vietnam always educates present and future generations of Vietnamese to preserve and promote the fruitful traditional relations between Vietnam and Cuba. The host expressed deep gratitude for Cuba's sentiments and support in the COVID-19 fight. He confirmed that despite certain impacts of the pandemic, the bilateral defense ties have been consolidated and developed. It has become a pillar and an example for other cooperation fields. Defense Minister Giang highlighted the two sides' effective implementation of cooperation fields and the signing of several important defense cooperation documents with the 2020-2022 cooperation plan as the latest. Also at the meeting, General Giang informed that the Ministry of National Defense of Vietnam and the Cuban Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces agreed to continue to effectively carry out cooperation contents… Read full this story
- Deputy Defense Minister receives U.N. Resident Coordinator in Vietnam
- Prime Minister receives Canadian Ambassador
- RoK defence minister receives Vietnamese Deputy Minister
- Thailand has suspended its prime minister. What happens next?
- Taiwan Foreign Minister: Trump's ‘Warmth and Support’ 'Unprecedented'
- U.S. to appoint Arctic ambassador as NATO warns of Russian military buildup
- Taiwan increases defense spending amid growing China threat
- Another former ambassador to the US may replace Korčok as foreign minister
- Sri Lanka aims to get 10 lakh tourists this year, especially from India, says Tourism Minister Harin Fernando
- Interview |Ireland an attractive study destination; visa and residency processes are efficient, says ambassador Brendan Ward
- Thai court suspends prime minister pending ruling on term limit
- Discussion on draft Law on Civil Defense held
Defense minister receives Cuban ambassador have 321 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 2, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.