– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Trump targets foreign workers with new visa freeze
- France rewards hundreds of frontline immigrant workers with citizenship
- COVID: France fast-tracks citizenship for frontline workers
- Nearly 1,000 Chinese workers to come to Vietnam this month
- Demand rises for skilled workers
- Covid-19 crisis hurts 31.8 million Vietnamese workers
- Minutes away from death: Horrific injuries suffered by a lingerie bar worker as he was allegedly stabbed by a group of men because he asked them to stop smoking inside
- India temporarily suspends flights from UK amidst new coronavirus strain
- California Judge Strikes Down Trump Administration Rules That Would Limit Visas To Skilled Workers
- France to fast-track 700 front-line workers for citizenship as reward for risk
- Walt Disney's grandson Brad Lund, 50, criticizes bonuses for executives after the company furloughed 100,000 workers during coronavirus shutdown
- Lulu Wang, Daniel Dae Kim, Phil Lord And More Drag Golden Globes For Placing ‘Minari’ In Foreign Language Category
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 257 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.