The information was released by spokesperson of the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) Le Thi Thu Hang in response to reporters' queries regarding Vietnam's moves to protect the Vietnamese citizen in Hanoi on July 9. According to the spokesperson, the embassy has contacted the victim and sent representatives to visit her. Hang added that the embassy stays ready to take necessary citizen protection measures to safeguard legitimate rights and interests and aspirations of the Vietnamese woman, who is now under treatment at a hospital with tight security. The spokesperson said the MoFA had held a working session with the RoK Embassy in Vietnam to express Vietnam's concern over the case, adding that the RoK side noted regrets for the incident and pledged to pay special attention to it. Hang said the number of marriages between Vietnamese and Koreans has increased over recent years. Most couples have a stable life, but conflicts happen in some families for different reasons. She went on to say that to protect the rights and interests as well as happiness of Vietnamese-Korean families, Vietnamese officials at all levels have discussed these matters with the RoK side. The MoFA has taken many citizen protection measures, including… Read full this story
- Australian police forces have a domestic violence problem and we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg
- Whitty and Vallance 'MUST show us the evidence for shutting schools': Top Tory demands answers on mutant strain's risk to children as Hancock and Gove push for delay return of classes while parents beg for clarity
- SoHo Karen unmasked: Ex-cheerleader from California, 22, is identified as woman who 'assaulted 14-year-old black boy in NYC hotel lobby after falsely accusing him of stealing her iPhone'
- The footage SoHo Karen didn't want you to see: Woman who falsely accused black boy, 14, of stealing her iPhone and then claimed SHE was attacked is filmed tackling HIM to the ground
- How on earth was Congress siege allowed to happen? Dems demand security lapse probe into 'attempted coup' as video shows cops HELPING rioters and posing for selfies
- Capitol chaos has Texas Castro brothers demanding Sen. Cruz quit
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 4
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 8
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 6
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 30
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 31
Strict handling demanded for violence against Vietnamese woman in RoK have 372 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 4, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.