– A + A KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 5): Water supply in 188 areas of the Hulu Selangor district will be temporarily disrupted next week because of scheduled upgrading and maintenance works at the Sungai Rasa Water Treatment Plant. Pengurusan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Air Selangor), on its official Facebook page on Friday (Aug 5), said the works would start at 9am on Aug 9. According to Air Selangor, water supply is expected to fully recover at 1am on Aug 11. "Consumers are advised to store enough water for their household use and ensure all storage containers are closed," it added. The list of areas affected by the scheduled water supply disruption is available here .
- Pollution in Semenyih that led to water supply disruption being probed as a case of mischief, say cops
- Water supply restored by 17%, says Air Selangor
- Sg Langat, Langat 2 LRA operational, water supply restored on Wednesday (Dec 22)
- Water supply fully restored in Petaling and Kuala Lumpur, says Air Selangor
- Water supply restored in 70% of three affected regions around Klang Valley, says Air Selangor
- Water supply fully restored in Hulu Langat district
- Water supply in Selangor to be fully restored before midnight Friday (Dec 17)
- Major floods disrupt water supply in Selangor and Negri
- Cheras Batu 11 LRA resumes operations, water supply restored in 21 areas in Hulu Langat
- Water supply fully restored in Petaling and KL
- Sg Langat LRA, Langat 2 LRA fully operational, water supply to be restored on Wednesday
- Floods: Water supply in parts of Negri Sembilan disrupted after treatment plants forced to close
Temporary water supply disruption in Hulu Selangor next week have 241 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.