Dam asked the Health Ministry to hold periodic meetings and working sessions with pharmaceutical associations, businesses, ministries and agencies concerned to deal with specific issues, firstly helping amend the Pharmacy Law as soon as possible. The Ministry of Health must completely handle the extension of drug registration while amending Circular No.30/2018/TT-BYT promulgating the list and payment requirements for pharmaceutical chemicals, biological products, radioactive drugs and those reserved for health insurance participants, which should be updated annually or in necessary cases. In addition, the Vietnam Social Security must soon submit solutions aimed at dealing with the late payment for drugs and supplies covered by health insurance. Director of the Drug Administration of Vietnam Vu Tuan Cuong said the pharmaceutical industry is on track to strong growth with a value of 3.4 billion USD in 2015 to 6.92 billion USD in 2021. Domestically-made drugs account for 46% of the total. Vietnam is now home to 228 medicine production facilities meeting GMP-WHO standards, 14.3% of them fully automatic while 68% have automatic equipment that mainly produce generic medicines. Policies and regulations have created favorable conditions for pharmaceutical industry, with incentives for investment in the production of hi-tech, treatment, invention, biological medicines, biological vaccines… Read full this story
- ‘Shouting does work’ says Italian deputy PM Matteo Salvini after migrant ship is barred from entering country
- Despite Barriers, Community Specialty Clinicians are Eager to Adopt Precision Medicine Tools
- Legislature could make health insurance more affordable, transparent in California
- AmerisourceBergen Guest Post: Solutions to Overcome Reimbursement Challenges in Personalized Medicine
- Dream to fly led Richland County deputy to rescue 39 people during Hurricane Maria
- 'Siddha Medicines Have To Be Popularized', Madras HC Seeks Details Of Fund Allotment For Siddha Development [Read Order]
- Charlotte spent millions on low-income housing, but poor people can’t afford it
- Deputy Manager Vacancy At LICHFL Asset Management Co. Ltd.
- $66 a month for medicine and clothes. Adult care home residents say that’s not enough.
- 22 ways California could make health care more affordable and accessible
- No Soup for You! Religion in the Post-PPACA Era (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
- He bribed Andy Beshear’s top deputy. Now he’s headed to prison for nearly 3 years.
Medicines must be sufficient, affordable: Deputy PM have 349 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.