The resolution was passed by all 470 deputies participating in the ballot. Under the resolution, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh assumes the post as Vice President of the council, while NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, Minister of Public Security To Lam, Minister of National Defence Phan Van Giang and Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son are its members. This resolution takes effect from the date of approval by the National Assembly. Previously, President Phuc submitted to the legislative body a list of candidates to be elected as Vice President and members of the National Defence and Security Council. After that, the NA approved the proposal on the list by a secret ballot. NA Secretary General Bui Van Cuong then presented the draft resolution ratifying the list of nominees for voting and approval. The 15th National Assembly then held the closing ceremony of its first session. Source: VNA
- Minnesota names five St. Croix river spots for former Vice President Walter Mondale
- How Vice President Joe Biden Dealt With Grief
- The Model United Nations - A Teacher's Guide
- If You Ask, They'll Tell You - Assessing Defense Contractor Security Posture
- Home Security Systems Protect Pets From Home Fires
- Arms Race, Arms Control, and the Future of Missile Defense
- The United Nation's Historic Failure in Myanmar
- George Washington and the Origin of Presidents Day
- Ask Questions - Find Out How Your Defense Contractor Security Program is Really Perceived
- Protecting Homes With Security Systems
- A Challenge to the Moral Reputation of a Nation
- The National Disaster Medical System, Can it Respond to a Major Southern California Earthquake?
National Defense and Security Council Vice President, members named have 252 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.