The Vietnam Exotic Plant Festival 2022 is taking place at the Ho Xuan Huong Indoor Stadium in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, attracting thousands of ornamental plant lovers. At the event, held on Saturday and Sunday, visitors can peruse various kinds of exotic ornamental plants of gardeners nationwide. They include green moss planted in glass boxes, bonsai trees, cactuses, succulents, pitcher plants, and imported ornamental plants. Visitors can take photos in a green space in the city's downtown area, and take part in workshops on ways to take care of ornamental plants and interesting contests. The festival is organized by local and foreign ornamental plant lovers and gardeners to open up interaction and connection opportunities and spread the love of trees to other people, especially the young. Some photos of the festival: Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
- Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Festival 2022 to open on May 14
- Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Festival 2022 to kick off next week
- What’s SUP!?: Stand-up paddle boarding makes a splash with young people in Ho Chi Minh City
- Must-do activities during long holiday weekend in Ho Chi Minh City
- Temperature reaches 36 degrees Celsius in Ho Chi Minh City
- Fireworks light up Ho Chi Minh City sky on Reunification Day
- Four injured as car slams into 10 motorbikes in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City’s $133mn Thu Thiem 2 Bridge opened to traffic
- Heavy rain inundates numerous streets in Ho Chi Minh City
- Visitors throng entertainment sites in Ho Chi Minh City as public holiday begins
- Young workers dream of owning apartment in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City groundwater risks overexploitation: seminar
Ho Chi Minh City hosts exotic plant festival have 274 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at October 23, 2022. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.