CWC LEAGUE 2 by Bertus de Jong • Last updated on Share Tweet Kushal Bhurtel top-scored for Nepal. File Photo. PC – CAN © Cricbuzz (with inputs from agencies) Nepal got their final tour of CWC League 2 off to a winning start with a comfortable win over PNG, bowling the Papuans out for 203 and chasing with four wickets and 28 balls to spare in the opening match of the penultimate trilateral series at Dubai. Kushal Bhurtel top-scored for Nepal with 56, while Gulshan Jha was pick of the bowlers with 3-28. PNG’s innings unfolded in familiar fashion after being invited to bat first; an early wicket falling as Tony Ura lost his off stump to Sompal Kami first ball of the fourth over, before the top order rebuilt. Asad Vala’s 36 from number four would provide some stability. However, Jha took three in succession at the other end; Kiplin Doriga shanking a drive to to mid on, Sese Bau chopping on soon after, and Charles Amini bounced out for 6, to leave PNG four down in double figures. Debutant Pratish Ghatri Chetri bagged his first ODI wicket in Hiri Hiri; an uppish square drive well held at point… Read full this story
- Munro fifty helps Trinbago continue winning run
- Sam Tomkins: Super League players should sacrifice more after positive coronavirus tests
- Premier League questions: Will Jose Mourinho taste another defeat at Chelsea?
- Sergio Ramos double sinks Ukraine and puts Spain top of Nations League group
- Premier League, Championship and FA Cup: 10 things to look out for
- UEFA Nations League: Last-gasp Spain strike denies Germany
- Dominant Lyon beat Wolfsburg to claim fifth straight Women's Champions League title
- Rob Cross: Eliminated on Premier League Judgement Night, Wayne Mardle takes a closer look at Voltage
- Women's Super League: Manchester United hold champions Chelsea on opening day
- Lyon beat Wolfsburg to claim fifth straight Women’s Champions League title
- Black Panther views surge on Amazon and Apple charts in the wake of Chadwick Boseman's death
- Caribbean Premier League 2020: George Phillips' unbeaten fifty helps Jamaica Tallawahs beat St Kitts & Nevis Patriots by 37 runs
Nepal's late League 2 surge continues with win over PNG have 332 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at March 27, 2023. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.