Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung made the suggestion at the province's tourism development conference held in Ha Long city on March 17. He said Quang Ninh should develop special travel products that could not be found anywhere else, increase the popularization of its image, open overseas representative offices, and apply itself to tackling difficulties in tourism development such as manpower shortages and environmental pollution. The conference was also a chance for other localities nationwide to learn local tourism development lessons, including making constant reforms and capitalizing on local natural and cultural resources, the official noted, adding that Quang Ninh has continually been one of the best performers nationwide in attracting domestic and international visitors. In his remarks, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Nguyen Xuan Ky emphasized that Quang Ninh welcomes and pledges to provide the best possible conditions for domestic and foreign businesses to promote operations here to ensure safety and a full experience for tourists. Over the past years, it has been working hard to switch to green and sustainable development based on the pillars of nature, humans, and culture in combination with optimizing cooperation and integration trends, and new technologies of the Fourth… Read full this story
- Armenia committed to further developing good-neighborly relations with Iran: Pashinyan’s interview to IRNA
- Tourists behaving badly are a threat to global tourism
- Irish tourism looks to new attractions to lure visitors
- Sustainable economy with a focus on exports
- Thinking about the future, but dealing with the past
- ‘Strong ties of friendship and partnership’ with Iran part of Armenia's foreign policy, Pashinyan tells IRNA
- Making Universities Relevant
- Pointing the way for Irish entrepreneurs
- [Opinion] Closer EU-Caribbean ties mean greater prosperity for all
- Reform package shows gov't will to address primary economic concerns
- Forget the beanbags: What makes a Great Place to Work?
- EIB Financing for Hungary at Record EUR 891 bln in 2018
Quang Ninh advised to focus on three pillars in tourism development have 308 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 19, 2023. This is cached page on CHUTEU. If you want remove this page, please contact us.